While it takes a unique, selfless individual to serve on a DMAT, it takes someone even more driven to lead one. On this page we pay our thanks to the individuals who have served OH-1 as Unit Commander. We are in their debt for it is their leadership that helped boost OH-1 from a fledgling unit into one of the most prepared, deployed, and talented teams in the National Disaster Medical System.
- 2011 - Richard Hess RN-BC, CCM, CNLCP
- 2009 – 2011 David Miramontes, MD, FACEP, NREMT
- 2003 – 2009 James Fenn, RN, EMT-P
- 1998 – 2003 Churton Budd, RN, EMT-P
- 1986 – 1998 Paul Rega, MD